Our clients are corporate and financial institutions. We act for a small number of individuals in certain circumstances. Recent advisory work undertaken by the firm has included:
- Regularly advising a UK leading mobile phone operator on various disputes relating to different aspects of its business.
- Representing a leading international steel company in an LCIA arbitration against a Central European buyer.
- Regularly representing a FTSE 250 company and other clients in respect of data theft and security.
- Advising a French investment fund in connection with a dispute with fund managers.
- Representing a European glass manufacturer in LCIA arbitration proceedings relating to disputed royalty payments.
- Representing a global power company in an LCIA arbitration arising out of the sale of one of its European businesses.
- Representing an international oil trading company in commercial court litigation relating to the sale of naphtha.
- Regularly advising a European central bank.
- Representing a major German printing company in a dispute with a bank.
- Advising a London based metal trading company in dispute with a seller of commodities.
- Representing a global power company in a London LCIA arbitration concerning the terms of a transmission agreement with a national grid operator.
Spenser Underhill Newmark LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in London with number OC 324971.
Its members are Dominic Spenser Underhill and Christopher Newmark. Its VAT registration number is 840913436.
Its Registered Office is at 6 Gray’s Inn Square, Gray’s Inn, London WC1R 5AX.
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with number 450431.